 Trains / 13310
  New ICE-type German DB605 passenger train

Long since starting as a design study, I have finally engaged my attempt to build an ICE-like train set. This passenger train model takes after the German DMU DB605: (URL) real-life, I think it is a diesel unit that also tilts. My version of the DB (...) (23 years ago, 17-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New ICE-type German DB605 passenger train

Hi James, yes, I remember your ICE 3 project. Looks very nice, but a real one would be much better :-) I also have non of these new screen pieces, so I can't tell you if it works? It won't be a good windscreen for an 8-wide ICE 3? Check out Markus' (...) (23 years ago, 18-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New ICE-type German DB605 passenger train

(...) I'm sure you will find a good-looking solution. (...) Looks like a very good start. I like the look of the curving roof bricks. Whoah! Look at all the special thin-wall windows in the combination trans-light blue framed in white. I look (...) (23 years ago, 18-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New ICE-type German DB605 passenger train

(...) What are those window pieces?!? They don't looks familiar at all... -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com www.pnltc.org (23 years ago, 18-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New ICE-type German DB605 passenger train

(...) ICE! You are right, Markus collected these wall elements with window for a while and was happy to find a lot in Berlin, when he visited his brother. (...) .. or better so see it in real life? We will have meetings in Germany on 28th October (...) (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New ICE-type German DB605 passenger train

(...) (URL) part was used in some police and ambulance cars. It's quite hard to find, but Markus collected it for a long time. Regards, HoMa (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)