 Trains / 13334
Re: New ICE-type German DB605 passenger train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 07:26:31 GMT

Check out Markus' ICE Project at: http://www.markusstrick.de/ticketcenter
(direct to the pics:
http://www.markusstrick.de/ticketcenter/index_pics/indexlinks/currentproject. • htm )

Looks like a very good start.  I like the look of the curving roof bricks.
Whoah!  Look at all the special thin-wall windows in the combination
trans-light blue framed in white.  I look forward to seeing more of Markus'
ICE!

You are right, Markus collected these wall elements with window for a while and
was happy to find a lot in Berlin, when he visited his brother.

I wish I had some video of the APT tilt train in-action.  It is interesting
to watch it tilt through curvy-curves.

.. or better so see it in real life? We will have meetings in Germany on 28th
October 2001 an after X-Mas 29th December 2001.

Regards
HoMa