 Trains / 13053
  Station work-in-progress

Hi, For quite some time, the little station[1] in my town was ready for an upgrade... I had a little more time to build lately so here is the result: (URL) project is on hold for the moment since I ran out of bricks. I'm waiting for my brickbay (...) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Station work-in-progress

(...) Hi Frank! Nice to see, that we will have a new building for our Mülheim meeting on october 28th. ;-) (...) Sounds very familiar to me.... (...) Really beautiful start. Since I know some of your finished 8highly detailed buildings) I'm sure (...) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Station work-in-progress

(...) Hi Ben! (...) Unfortunately I can't make it to the meeting in october, I'll be in Portugal then. It seems the week was a bad choice since I also miss the Euro-meeting in Zwolle and Spiel in Essen :-( (...) Thanks! I'm allready adding the (...) (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Station work-in-progress

(...) :-(( Do you have plans for the x-mas meeting? This year not in Braunschweig, but near Frankfurt. I myself am not sure if I have the time to attend. And again: :-( (...) That would make sence, but I still think, you would see a diference in (...) (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Station work-in-progress update

Hi, I have finished the the main building, for pictures see: (URL) (waiting for the platform pieces to arrive) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)