 Trains / 12903
Re: New Train car MOCs!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 01:46:59 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jake McKee writes:
I posted some new creations today on Brickshelf. Some of you
probably saw them run at Brickfest!
Intermodal Car(s)

VERY nice.  Certainly nicer looking (and longer and taller) than mine.
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=42410  Are there real
ones that look like that?  I've only seen plain ones - these look great.

Centerbeam Car
After working with James Mathis on some concepts for this car, I built
his version off of a .dat file. Looks great! James retains his title
as SNOT master. (Not sure that he wanted that title....)

Another great looking car, but that green engine would be closer to the
top of my "must have/make" list.  I see centerbeam cars rolling by, (my
office window faces the main rail-yard) but I've never been sure what
they are used for.  Is cargo strapped to the centerbeam?

SRC
L#765
http://216.18.91.29/SRC/