 Trains / 12902
Re: Thanks to SCLTC and others
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 9 Aug 2001 23:03:13 GMT

Mike,

I have a bunch of pictures but at 1.3 meg each I am having difficulty in
finding a place for them.  Any suggestions?
The display was huge (even by general model railroading standards) and no
amount of pictures would do it justice.  LLCA was a blast but the train
display was absolutely the highlight!  Thanx to PNLTC for a great time!

Brian Korn

In lugnet.trains, Mike Walsh writes:

"steve barile" <steve.e.barile@intel.com> wrote in message
Hi All,

[ ... snipped ... ]

THANKS A BUNCH EVERYONE THAT HELPED OUT!!!!

SteveB
PS John (SCLTC) can you send me an e-mail

Where are the pictures????  I can only assume that you guys were so
inundated with questions and other activities that no one had any time to
post them!

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.nclug.net/ctb - Carolina Train Builders