 Trains / 12896
12895  |  12897
Subject:
Thanks to SCLTC and others
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 9 Aug 2001 17:50:55 GMT

Hi All,
I want to make sure that everyone knew that the SCLTC (forming as we speak)
and many other AFOLs that came to the PNLTC LLCA display were a huge help!
These guys stuck around until the last palette was packed and hung out all
weekend doing all kinds of duties; from setup to tear down. We even had a
couple "plants" in the clinic(s) audience as hecklers, oh wait, I never ask
them to do that ! :)

THANKS A BUNCH EVERYONE THAT HELPED OUT!!!!

SteveB
PS John (SCLTC) can you send me an e-mail