 Trains / 12628
12627  |  12629
Subject:
10001 Changes (was: Re: August Surprise...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 17:37:24 GMT

Getting back to a 11day old question with some info and some speculation:

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Jude Beaudin writes:

Did [Brad Justus] give any info on the minor detail changes?

While talking about the changes in the 10000 Guarded Inn, the impression I
got was that he considered those changes as less than minor.

So I'm expecting the Metroliner changes to be somewhat more substantial.
Maybe different minifig decorations, or maybe the ponytail hair isn't
available anymore.

Could even be that some parts are out of prod, so they had to finagle around
a redesign.  But that seems more than minor, to me.

Steve