 Events / BrickFest / 395
Re: August Surprise...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2001 16:23:42 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Posted too fast...

AND club car!!!

orders accepted in late august, ship in sept.

Probably close to or at original retail, also a combo of both sets for
slightly less.

10001 is Metroliner... 10002 is Club car.

There are some minor details changed.

Abner: So what is the September surprise?

Did he give any info on the minor detail changes?

Jude