 Events / BrickFest / 536
Re: 10001 Changes (was: Re: August Surprise...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 22:06:49 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

In lugnet.trains, Scott Arthur writes:
In lugnet.trains, Troy Cefaratti writes:
There was much discussion between myself and those sitting around me about
the possible changes made to the metroliner.  The important debate centered
around wether Brad had said there were "minor detail" or "minor decal"
changes.  It was never confirmed either way what was actually said
unfortunately.

Fortunately though, Chris Leach actually had his metroliner instruction book
on hand.  We went through it and did not find any pieces that stood out as
being out of production.

Does this include the black electric pick-up on the roof?

This incorrectly named and spelled piece ("Train catenary holder" but I
can't remember the exact incorrect spelling used) was in production for ResQ
sets (where it is used as a light bar) so that means as recently as 1999, or
maybe even 2000, right?

Which ResQ set has the piece? I don't recall seeing it.

The good thing is the box art clearly shows the piece, so that isn't one
of the "minor changes", though I guess the box art might be wrong which
would be a real bummer.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com