 Trains / 12574
  A round of applause for LEGO® on their new train releases

I want to thank LEGO® and LEGO® Direct for an outstanding job on their new train releases. This has restored my faith in what LEGO® can do and has given juniorization a good kick in the you-know-what. -Harvey (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: A round of applause for LEGO® on their new train releases

(...) I know that I am going to be buying some of the new releases since I missed out on the Blue Hopper cars <set:4536> (at reasonable prices) when they came out (how about that for part of the Legends line?). I already plan to buy the re-released (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

"Bob" <cg47@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GGzsB6.Jw1@lugnet.com... (...) new (...) missed (...) came (...) the (...) The log car doesn't have any barrels, the logs are comprised of 2x2 brown round bricks. Mike -- Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: A round of applause for LEGO® on their new train releases

(...) snipped myself (...) Oh yeah - thanks for reminding me - I guess it was wishful thinking... - Bob (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: A round of applause for LEGO® on their new train releases

(...) Hear, Hear!!! Unfortunatly, the beginning of the end of juniorization didn't come before the train station and the Freight Loading Station were juniorized. Lets have a moment of silence for these great sets. Anyways. I've always wanted to (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: A round of applause for LEGO® on their new train releases

(...) what was lego thinking in the first place to juniorize their train sets?they probably knew that after a while people would loose interest since their sets had fewer and fewer pieces, and were becoming more expensive. anyway, i think its great (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: A round of applause for LEGO® on their new train releases

(...) BRING BACK THE FREIGHT RAIL RUNNER! I was a dedicated S@H purchaser for (me and) my son who was devistated when the Freight Rail Runner (4564) was discontinued after one issue of S@H. After that experience, I was much more knowledgable and (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: A round of applause for LEGO® on their new train releases

(...) Hey 4561 also cause you to have to force Non-Lego train buffs to know that Lego trains arn't only for little kids. One Guy told me i'm crazy if I "play" with trains like 4561, but i don't I have never, or will ever buy a 4561. Josh (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: A round of applause for LEGO® on their new train releases

(...) Same here. The only train I will buy is 10001. That is, unless, Lego come out with something just as good if not better. (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)