 Trains / 12233
Re: August Surprise...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2001 03:29:22 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Mike Walsh writes:

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.events.brickfest, Jude Beaudin writes:

Did he give any info on the minor detail changes?

No, sorry.

++Lar (I was off the air for an hour driving the LDraw presentation)

My speculation is that the doors and 1x2x2 panels (in the Club Car) with the
red, white, and blue stripes will be decals instead of being printed as they
were in the original.

I hope not.