 Trains / 12184
  a couple more GMLTC pictures

Yea, I know I promised more 'teaser' pictures a while back. Well, here are a couple new shots of our still-in-construction train station. It still needs the canopy over the platforms, and the clock tower is waiting for pieces, but you get the idea. (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: a couple more GMLTC pictures

(...) other way round ? Greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: a couple more GMLTC pictures

(...) Well, the guy who looks rather amazed that he's in charge of a major operation and who gets to get sets created... and who looks a bit wild eyed? That's Brad. And the guy who looks rather amazed at what his obsession has accomplished over the (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: a couple more GMLTC pictures

(...) I'm hopeing that he says Brad is the one on the left, and that Conan is on the right. Josh (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: a couple more GMLTC pictures

(...) You got it! Jake --- Jake McKee AFOL LUGNET Member #211 (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: a couple more GMLTC pictures

(...) That's correct! For some reason I thought most people had seen pictures of Brad, and would recognize him. Conan? He's a mystery to most people... <grin> JohnG, GMLTC (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: a couple more GMLTC pictures

(...) LOL. But I must admit I realy didn't know for certain, so the question was at least partial serious. Thanks to the rest of the thread, I do know who's who now. Stil grinning, M. Moolhuysen. (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)