 Trains / 12188
Re: a couple more GMLTC pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 22:12:29 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Gerlach writes:
Secondly, the GMLTC had a very special guest last night:  Mr. Brad Justus!
He is in the Twin Cities for some meetings today, and asked if he could come
over and visit us for a little while.  Of *course*, Brad!  Anytime!  Here he
is sitting with Conan, the "leader" of our rag-tag little group:

Eh, is Brad in this picture on the right and Conan on the left, or is it the
other way round ?

Greetings, M. Moolhuysen.