 Trains / 12193
Re: a couple more GMLTC pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 19:08:35 GMT

Well, the guy who looks rather amazed that he's in charge of a major
operation and who gets to get sets created... and who looks a bit wild eyed?
That's Brad.

And the guy who looks rather amazed at what his obsession has accomplished
over the years and glad that he has a gang of really cool people come by
most every week to create cool modules... and who looks a bit wild eyed?
That's Conan.

LOL. But I must admit I realy didn't know for certain, so the question was
at least partial serious. Thanks to the rest of the thread, I do know who's
who now.

Stil grinning, M. Moolhuysen.