 Trains / 12106
RE: Sawnee Mnt. Coal Tipple
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 14:51:27 GMT

Jt

This is my second post of appreciation, sorry, Jennifer Clark got the first.

This is an outstanding rendition, I mean hey, even ++Lar said WOW, nuf said.

My first thought was it reminded me of a kit I built as a kid for my N-scale
layout.

When are the DAT/mpd files going to be ready?

I will be more than happy to take pics of your masterpiece at Brickfest.

Beside, I need the pics myself so I can steal....er, borrow the design. :-)

Thanx,

Mark Millère
LUGnet # 525
Visit Milissa's LEGO store, Millère's Spares
<http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?i=MMillere>

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com]On Behalf Of
James J. Trobaugh
Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2001 8:46 AM
To: lugnet.trains@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: Sawnee Mnt. Coal Tipple

Yes, I will be bringing this model to Brickfest, actually the fest was the
motivating factor in getting it finished this month. Maybe I can build some
more hoppers by then also.

Sorry I don't have any more detailed shots of the facility (if you knew the
backwards system of capturing video with an old Targa card that I'm using,
you'd be amazed that those 8 pictures worked out at all), I'm hoping that at
Brickfest someone with a nice digital camera can get some better shots of
the details.

Glad everyone likes it, I was very proud of this model, it turned out pretty
much as planned.

jt