 Off-Topic / Fun / 7687
Re: Obscure Acronyms,Insults, and Nicknames (was: Re: Sawnee Mnt. Coal Tipple)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 17:31:11 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:
What?  No bites?  I'm sure I'm using the right bait.... <shrug>
I never had the patience for trolling anyway...

Since it was obvious you were referring to yourself with the unarmed man
comment, I didn't really see the need to followup. Why make explicit what
everyone already knows but is too polite to point out?

Witless AND delusional??  That witless crack was a bit harsh-- I take half
of it back;-)

FUT set to ot.fun, which you should have done when you first posted your
troll... (another piece of evidence right there, eh?)

Sorry, don't have time to fish in these OT waters anymore:-(  (and when did
find the time to learn to speak Canadian?)

-John

++Lar