 Trains / 12092
  "My Own Trains"

In the new S@H catalog the my own train sets say motor, tracks, and lights sold separately, can you even put lights into these engines? As far as looks go it doesnt look like you can but I might be wrong. Also about the brigde in the catalog, I (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: "My Own Trains"

(...) I might be wrong, too, but I think the instructions with the engine include sections on adding motor & lights. (...) Yep, there's no problem going up (& down) hills. There's a limit on how steep it can be though. I've found you can go to about (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: "My Own Trains"

Michael, We're glad that you have an interest in LEGO® trains. Just posting to this newsgroup displays your enthusiasim for this,the greatest of all LEGO® themes! Let me tell you how I got started in this wonderful hobby. I had grown dissatisfied (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: "My Own Trains"

(...) The light kit is just for one headlight and shows how to imply that into the engine. Take e look here: (URL) white light brick is hidden behind black stickers. The other engines are on my page also: take a look for a quick overview. (URL) Also (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: "My Own Trains"

(...) The instructions are included in the lighting kit. Note that you need a motor first, to provide power to the light. (...) I've found it depends on the train. Small trains, or ones with two motors, can go up one brick per section of track. (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: "My Own Trains"

(...) You are sooo right about that....Train Collecting is very cool, but I think Lego can be even cooler because you now there is sooo much different stuff available <if you look in the right places> (and everything is basicly compatible....all the (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)