 Trains / 12049
Re: LEGO Train Contest - 1st Place Prize Winner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 16:44:14 GMT

Rick Clark wrote:

James Mathis wrote:

In lugnet.trains, David Weiler-Thiessen writes:
Hi

I received notification a few weeks ago from LEGO that I had won the 1st Place
prize ( 2nd overall ) in the LEGO Train Contest for the over 18 age category.

My entry was a train built to look like a Chinese New Year's Dragon.

Dave

Congratulations, Dave!!!

I'm interested to learn how LEGO will convert your Dragon to instructions.

James Mathis

Tsk. Sadly, only the Grand Prize winners get instructions. Dave "only" won first
place. So as the Lego-nazi says, "NO INSTRUCTIONS FOR YOU!!"

Nice work, though Dave. Really nice. What'd else'd be cool is to have several
different designs chasing each other around.

Rick C.

<some snippage>

I guess he will just have to go home and make his own soup ;)

Chris
--
See some of my LEGO creations at http://cmasi.chem.tulane.edu/~lego/