 Trains / 12024
Re: LEGO Train Contest - 1st Place Prize Winner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 1 Jul 2001 06:33:56 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James Mathis writes:
In lugnet.trains, David Weiler-Thiessen writes:
Hi

I received notification a few weeks ago from LEGO that I had won the 1st >>Place
prize ( 2nd overall ) in the LEGO Train Contest for the over 18 age category.
My entry was a train built to look like a Chinese New Year's Dragon.
Check out the following link for a sampling of my entry.

LMKWYT

Dave

Congratulations, Dave!!!

That is a great creative application for train system elements.  Reminds me
of the insect train that, ut-oh, PNLTC's Will or Ben made.  Sorry, guys! Who
built that?

Ben Fleskes build that.  And here's a link to it on his site:

http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Hangar/1857/dodec.htm

Kim