 Trains / 12029
12028  |  12030
Subject:
A few questions....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 1 Jul 2001 19:29:59 GMT

I wouldn't consider myself a train-head(mainly because I don't have any
train sets), but aftera rather informal gathering with some fellow
Lugnetters recently, I find myself being 'sucked in' and becoming more
interested in building a train layout. With that in mind, I've got a few
questions...

1) I see a lot posted about MOC cars posted, but does anybody have any
impressive layouts with pics posted?

2) Does everybody stay consistently build within the Town theme, or are
there some really out-there creations floating around? I keep having visions
of either a Western theme layout or a Jungle theme(using mainly
Adventurers-inspired MOCs).

3) Considering where I'd like to have the layout set(Wild West or Jungle),
what would be a good "starter set(s)" for me to look into. I believe my
building area measures approx. 6'x3'.

Any responses and advice would be greatly appreciated.

Fritz