 Trains / 11981
11980  |  11982
Subject:
building a coupler without using a coupler piece...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 12:46:31 GMT

I am after a way to build a usable train magnetic coupler using this
part (along with a magnet of course)
http://img.lugnet.com/ld/2607.gif

Can it be done?
It needs to be able to handle around curves & it should be such that it
provides enough clearence off the ground. It will be used on a train car
(or engine perhaps) that uses 2 sets of 4.5v train wheels as the wheels.