 Trains / 11921
Re: Town Style
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 18:41:44 GMT

In lugnet.trains, David Lairson writes:

My question for the groop is, is there a prefered style to use? I'm sure
it's just a matter of personal opinion, but I would like so people to share
their views on it...

I must say I much prefer the realistic style, as I like my town to look
realistic, but that's my opinion - All my building are MOCs, and are based
on ones I've seen in real life.

It's up to you really, I have no actual Lego sets in my town so I don't mind
having the realistic style.

Sam Hastings