 Trains / 11922
11921  |  11923
Subject:
Has anyone got any of these please?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 19:56:38 GMT

Hi all,

I have started building my first MOC - nearly finished the first carriage,
but I need a couple of bits to help me, and here they are:
[Go to address to view pic]

1x1x1 yellow bricks - 8 of these please [not flat]!
http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=3005

1x1x1 trans-yellow lights - 6 of these [yes, flat]!
[Can't find on partsref]

2x3x1 red windows [as seen in 4563] - 2 of these please
http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=4035

1x1x1 tiles - with 4 buttons on it - 2 of these please
http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=3070 [quite like this]

Thanks in advance,

Sam Hastings
Also - let me take this opportunity to see if Lugnet suppots HTML tags.
<b>This text should be bold if it does</b>