 Trains / 11732
    Re: Final weeks for Nova Township Railroad —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) That would be a shame. If you could contact me offline, I might be able to get hold of space elsewhere to host it... drop me a note. ++Lar (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Final weeks for Nova Township Railroad —Frank Filz
   (...) How about putting the pictures on Brickshelf and the text on Lugnet? (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Final weeks for Nova Township Railroad —James Brown
     (...) This is a great way of going, IMHO. Lugnet pages are *fast* to make, and FTX code is very versatile. James (for an example, though not train-related): (URL) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Final weeks for Nova Township Railroad —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) That would be a lot of work as it would require transcription. What I was hoping to do was be able to just FTP the whole site to somewhere else if Jeff was willing... (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Final weeks for Nova Township Railroad —Jake McKee
     (...) Jeff, I may be able to FTP the whole thing to my bricksonthebrain.com site if it doesn't take up too much space. Email me offline at sink@countersinkdg.com and we can talk more. Jake --- Jake McKee AFOL LUGNET Member #211 (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Final weeks for Nova Township Railroad —Christopher Tracey
     I grabbed Jeff's whole fire engine site with a site downloader program shortly after he announced the closing(1). I've been looking to his site for quite a while for inspiration. I have a zip of it if anyone would like it for their records. (...) I (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

         Re: Final weeks for Nova Township Railroad —Matthew Gerber
     Hey trainy folks, I read through this conversation, and had an idea. If folks want to be able to reference the site as it stands now, and aren't too worried about it being actual HTML, Adobe Acrobat (full-retail program, not the free stuff) has a (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Final weeks for Nova Township Railroad —Jeff Christner
   (...) I've got parts of the actual site stored under several different AOL screennames. Some contain just .html files while others contain the jpg files. If anyone wants to copy the site, move it, or transfer it to another site or anything else like (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)