 Trains / 11522
    Re: Scans of My Own Train Stickers Wanted —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Would you be kind enough to share the search string you used for that search so I can do a bit of research before weighing in on this? Thanks! My (faulty?) memory is telling me that the scans typically sought were for things like London Bus... (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Scans of My Own Train Stickers Wanted —Richard Marchetti
   (...) Actually, I initially just searched "sticker scans" and then came by the other threads by stealth because people like Rose Regner (my favorite person to drag into an explosive subject) had mentioned doing a CD of scanned sticker images. I note (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Scans of My Own Train Stickers Wanted —Larry Pieniazek
   A bit of rearrangment, a snip here, a snip there... (...) Thanks! (...) <snip where I said you could go buy a MOT to get the stickers> (...) There's the difference for you! And you know what it is already, don't you Richard? You *can't* go buy a (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Scans of My Own Train Stickers Wanted —Larry Pieniazek
   In lugnet.trains, Larry Pieniazek writes: <snip> (...) Withdraw the question, Richard posted an apology at the same time I was crafting my post. ++Lar (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)