 Trains / 11501
11500  |  11502
Subject:
Pictures from WAMALUG's show at Mannasas Train Festival
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 3 Jun 2001 16:14:10 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hey all, we had a great show this weekend, with what may have been our
biggest turnout ever :)

Take a look at some pictures:

  http://peeron.com/pics/manassas01/

:)

Dan

--
Dan Boger / dan@peeron.com / www.peeron.com / ICQ: 1130750
<set:8816_1>:  Off-Road Rambler (LEGO/TECHNIC), '94, 184 pcs