 Trains / 11485
Re: Speculation on the 'July Surprise'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 23:26:28 GMT

I bet there'll be a Lego Zeppelin set complete with CD. About .1% take-up
and that'll be me!

Harvey Henkelman <HarveyHenkelman@webtv.net> wrote in message
I'll bet there will be no trains in this, but here goes...

Given LEGO's recent product announcements, here is something we might • expect
from LEGO® for their July Surprise,

1. A reissue of 4561 with green windows instead of blue.
2. A Bionicle trainset (featuring that skateboarding expert on the box,
thumbs up and smiling)
3. All new Scooby-Doo theme (the Mystery Machine will be juniorized), hey • we
know that LEGO® might try to jump on this bandwagon too.
4. Expansion of LEGO® Wear, to seriously compete with the likes of Levi's
and similar brands. (Imagine having a brick on your butt)
5. All new 25-piece City Center sets (including the Hell's Angels on
three-wheelers)
6. New version of LEGO® Island (can't wait for that one!)
7. And finally a reissue of classic DUPLO® sets.

...we can just keep dreaming about this one now!

Harvey Henkelman-Certified Ferroequinologist
http://community.webtv.net/HarveyHenkelman/HarveysLEGOTrain