 Trains / 1135
    Re: Hey, Joe. What doors do you use on your caboose —John Neal
   I guess I would have to agree along the lines of Larry's critique. It is compressed and toylike-- not that there is anything wrong with that (thank you, Jerry S) if that is the look you desire. If, however, you are looking for realism based on a (...) (25 years ago, 29-Apr-99, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Hey, Joe. What doors do you use on your caboose —Tamyra Teed ("Mookie")
   Lots of snippage, just the facts :) (...) Thanks for the links! maybe now I can finally build a few Milwaukee Road cars in honor of my Dad, he was a Engineer on the rails when I was little. (...) Please do!! I saw those and was wondering if it would (...) (25 years ago, 29-Apr-99, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Hey, Joe. What doors do you use on your caboose —Tom McDonald
   In lugnet.trains, Tamyra Teed ("Mookie") writes: <snip> (...) For white, you would have to put white bricks under where you wanted the white lettering/graphic to be and make the lettering transparent (or rather no color at all) so the white would (...) (25 years ago, 29-Apr-99, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Hey, Joe. What doors do you use on your caboose —John Neal
   There *is* a particular printer that will print white, but, of course, you'd have to buy it:-( I could find the brand if anyone cared....:-) (...) (25 years ago, 29-Apr-99, to lugnet.trains)