 Trains / 10902
  Re: Home layouts (Re: Huge layout)

(...) -I'd like to see one too! I was (...) I've had some smallish (by that standards!) layouts. The biggest took up my entire living room (not just trains, but cityscape too), as well as running through my dining room and into the bedroom (and (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Home layouts (Re: Huge layout)

(...) Sounds like a fun layout! I really like the kind of tracks where the train _really_ travels some distance and you have to move to keep the train in view :-) Trains running from one room to another are big fun! :-) (...) I'm thinking of (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Home layouts (Re: Huge layout)

(...) It's not aware as to where it is, that _can_ be done, but I haven't investigated far enough to tell _how_ to do it. (You can cornfield meet 2 trains with DCC easy...its much harder to do so with regular train wiring) DCC is primarily intended (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)