 Trains / 1060
Re: I'M SOMEBODY!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 18 Apr 1999 20:00:10 GMT

John Neal wrote:

ooo, Lar, this week's meeting is going to be tough for you because I'm
bringing my newly completed series of boxcars (7) AND my new ROTARY
SNOWPLOW which *even you* will have to admit are awesome!  You will
probably ask me if I'd like to post them on your website, since I haven't
one yet;-)

Talk... is so very very cheap. Especially when someone else (Todd) is
picking up the tab. I know it's hard for you to set up a site since
you're a (shudder) Mac user, but if you had one, you could put it up
there and we'd all be ahhing and oohing.

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.