 Off-Topic / Fun / 1382
Re: I'M SOMEBODY!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 15:27:25 GMT

Speaking of my bid on the SeriousCollector (those comments were *not*
bogus), I've decided that I want my side ribs as 1x8 *tiles*
http://my.voyager.net/lar/train_freight.html (must scroll down past
abysmal building;-)
And you'd better save my green 1x8 tiles, cuz you *know* what color I'm
going to want!  And keep your shills away from my item!!! {;-)

-John

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

John Neal wrote:

Just as Steve Martin found himself in the gas station white pages [1]

[1] Name that movie;-)

The Jerk. Why you would think of that movie is beyond me. No, wait, I
know. Stop posting bogus feedbacks at SeriousCollector, eh? Those stay
there forever, you know. We used all the green from your unfinished
symphony, you know.

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.