 Off-Topic / Fun / 1387
Re: I'M SOMEBODY!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 19:05:37 GMT

lol:-) What?  *No* winkys, not a one??!!  BTW, I finished my taxes at 11:50
so I'm golden.  And to further clarify for folks following along at home,
I'm bidding on that lot merely as an excuse to give to a worthy cause-- I'll
probably just scrap the hopper for bricks...[1]

[1] oo, that was cold, even for a friend!  Actually, I think Larry's hoppers
are the coolest I've ever seen:-)  You must all understand that I love Lar
(I love you, man).  Hell, I worship the guy (All Hail Larry:)  So do not
misinterpret our rancorous banter for flames, right Lar?...right Lar?
You're not agreeing, Lar...;-)

-John

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

John Neal wrote:

Speaking of my bid on the SeriousCollector (those comments were *not*
bogus), I've decided that I want my side ribs as 1x8 *tiles*
http://my.voyager.net/lar/train_freight.html (must scroll down past
abysmal building;-)
And you'd better save my green 1x8 tiles, cuz you *know* what color I'm
going to want!  And keep your shills away from my item!!! {;-)

There seems to be some confusion here about this lot. Well, ok, a lot of
confusion about the lot. But this is John we're talking about so that's
to be expected.

I would never bid (shill or otherwise) on my own lot. Why bother? I
could just donate the money and save myself a lot of trouble.

The lot description specifies that you will get an EXACT replica. No
changes. Your choice of colors is subject to what I have on hand or am
willing to acquire. In your case I'm not willing to acquire anything.

So you're wasting your time and mine asking for stuff like a row of
tiles along the top or tile ribs or orange color schemes.

Now, if it were any other bidder, I'd be a bit more flexible, but it's
you, after all, that we're talking about. How are those taxes coming?

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.