 Off-Topic / Fun / 1379
Re: I'M SOMEBODY!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 04:19:45 GMT

On Fri, 16 Apr 1999 02:30:51 GMT, John Neal <johnneal@uswest.net> wrote:

Just as Steve Martin found himself in the gas station white pages [1], I
discovered that I finally made it into Roll Call!!  Thanks be to David!!
[2]

[1] Name that movie;-)
[2] David Karr, keeper of the Roll Call

-John

This is an untenable situation.  We can't have John Neal running around
thinking he is somebody.

We have to put in a request to David to remove your listing.  :-)

-- Terry K --