 Trains / 1058
Re: I'M SOMEBODY!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 18 Apr 1999 04:54:59 GMT

ooo, Lar, this week's meeting is going to be tough for you because I'm
bringing my newly completed series of boxcars (7) AND my new ROTARY
SNOWPLOW which *even you* will have to admit are awesome!  You will
probably ask me if I'd like to post them on your website, since I haven't
one yet;-)

-John

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

John Neal wrote:
So do not
misinterpret our rancorous banter for flames, right Lar?...right Lar?
You're not agreeing, Lar...;-)

Strangely enough, it's difficult, even for one with my godlike powers,
to agree with you in YOUR post. Heck, it's hard enough to agree with you
in person since you're usually babbling up about 98% of the available
conversational bandwidth, requiring a carefully planned comment
insertion.

:-)

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.