 Trains / 10069
10068  |  10070
Subject:
German Trains, 1930s and 40s ??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 16:43:48 GMT

Hi all,

Does anyone know of an online source that has pictures of German trains
from the 1930s and 40s?  In particular I'm looking for pictures of the
engines (locomotives? please forgive me, my train parlance is
substandard ;) ... any help, or any information on where I should go to
look for help if this ain't the place, would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
shaun