 Trains / 10035
Re: Networked train control?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 02:51:00 GMT

digitrax's been doing a tcp/ip network for it's control system since 1988?
That would be really forward thinking.  Is the DDC since 1988 or the tcp/ip
as the control system since 1988?

-John

In lugnet.trains, James Powell writes:
In lugnet.trains, Ross Crawford writes:
Just saw this on slashdot - a network train control system. Maybe Lego will
start using it (well we can dream...)

http://www.digitrax.com/loconetq.htm

ROSCO

that's _really_ old, Digitrax is based on stuff from 1988 or so...its funny to
see it brought up as though it was new :)

James