 Trains / *9994 (-10)
  Re: Canadian Trains from California?

(...) Can you get it to me within the next two weeks? SRC StRuCtures (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOC update: improved roundhouse

Ben, Great job. Its all those little details that make it interesting. And now we know why all your MOCs look so good... your railroad supervisor sits at his desk all day invoking spells to build the railroad! :-) -BMW (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  Re: MOC update: improved roundhouse

Hi Ben, Great work! I'm a big fan of those little details, it makes a creation so much more alive :-) I especially like the stairs: (URL) good use of that piece. -Frank (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  MOC update: improved roundhouse

Hi Folks, I have added some more details to my engine roundhouse from late 1999. It got now doors from Legoredo®, a side building with a furnace and especially lots of details in the inside. I have uploaded some first pictures at Brickshelf: (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build) !

  Re: I'm looking for ideas...

Thanks for the input :-) Heiner Berg has some nice signal poles I'll build. Holger's telegraph poles gave me the idea of building a scene where the poles are being build. I also like the billboard idea! I have the rest of the week to build so ideas (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: I'm looking for ideas...

Why not attempt something a bit more unique? Consider events or history related to your region or community. Maybe a unique industry or festival. If there's an upcoming flower or Spring festival, why not have everyone turned out for a parade? The (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: I'm looking for ideas...

in article G7xG78.6B2@lugnet.com, Frank Buiting at frank.buiting@infopulse.nl wrote on 1/29/2001 7:59 AM: (...) Pop machine. newwspaper rack. Telephone booths, with sound baffles that can be pulled down over the figs head (to muffle the sound of the (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Working brakes for Lego trains

(...) Didn't need to, like retainers on a real train, the whole thing was set into action before hand. I suppose, one could use a rcx with the rotation sensor to sense the speed of the train, and apply the brakes in proportion to the speed of the (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Working brakes for Lego trains

(...) Ah. Very neat. But, do you have a way of triggering it automatically if the train starts to run away down a slope? Jason. (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MoC: The Limacion track design is BUILT!

"James Powell" <wx732@freenet.victoria.bc.ca> wrote in message news:G7w3zt.CJw@lugnet.com... (...) from (...) which is (...) one...but, I (...) (too (...) I tried to follow that same idea. Way back when(RTL days) I asked if anyone came up with a (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact