 Trains / *9939 (-5)
  Lightweight show tables

I don't know about other groups but the biggest pain for me with our club is the loading/unloading of the heavy tables. Recently there has been some talk on my local NMRA discussion group about lightweight foam top tables (Styrofoam --EXTRUDED foam (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

  MOCs: Steam Locomotive

Hey all, I just finished uploading some new and modified train creations of mine. 1) I finally got the parts I need to make my GG-1 electric engine completely red. I also made some modifications that some people suggested. (URL) some new spare parts (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Canadian Trains from California?

(...) vote on which is the better VIA train (since JamesP is sending his also.) The only two VIA LEGO trains I've ever seen anywhere - BOTH at Canada's largest model train show. This is getting exciting. I just hope the weather is as nice in three (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.trains)

  Canadian Trains in Berkeley? Mooo!

(Sorry, SF Bay Area folks, or BA ex-patriots will get the reference. It's from an old milk commercial. ;-) So, my vacation last year (OCT 2000) took me through a bunch of Canada, riding the VIA train #001 "The Canadian", but I also took a bunch of (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Has anyone motorized the monorail station tracks?

"Brad Hamilton" <bhamilto1@home.com> wrote in message news:G7sn2K.Aun@lugnet.com... (...) I *did* try doing this about a month ago... I mounted a 2x2 cylindrical brick with axle hole on top of the direction-changing element/track piece. Then, I (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact