 Trains / Train Organizations / 1057
1056  |  1058
Subject:
Canadian Trains in Berkeley? Mooo!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Sat, 27 Jan 2001 02:47:44 GMT

  (Sorry, SF Bay Area folks, or BA ex-patriots will get the reference.
It's from an old milk commercial. ;-)

  So, my vacation last year (OCT 2000) took me through a bunch of
Canada, riding the VIA train #001 "The Canadian", but I also took
a bunch of video from the train, including trains on the lines, and
in the yards we passed enroute. Happily, much of it is in colors
that are easy to come by (lots of red, white and black, and rarely
orange and green!) :-)

  Here's my first attempts to model some coaches. My hope is that
they may be displayed by the NALUG folks at SuperTrain 2001 in Calgary
in February. :-)

  And, since I'm posting to the train forum on LUGNET, I'm expect to
hear feedback (good and bad), since I learn from all of your comments. :-)

        http://www.baylug.org/zonker/canadian/

    Regards.

        -Z-