 Trains / *9819 (-20)
  Re: Warning: Train Motor Stress Cracking

(...) LEGO designs use standard bricks into them little clips. I don't see that it's an issue. Unless they are putting a lot of pressure onto them. Dean -- Coin-Op's For Sale!: (URL) Lego Workshop: (URL) Lego Club: (URL) (24 years ago, 21-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Warning: Train Motor Stress Cracking

Warning: At a get together last weekend I again noticed something on one of my locomotives that first appeared in 1999: stress cracking of the lower clips on the 9v train motor ends. These clips normally retain the bottom of the train coupler/buffer (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Lego Trains photos on GATS site

(...) Yes, PNLTC (where the PN is Pacific Northwest, not Portland, but I digress...). We're showing at the Portland GATS again this year. Its on Feburary 17 & 18. I'm sure we'll tell you more about it as it gets closer, and we'll certaily post pics (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains)

  Re: German email shop?

"David Graham" <david@graham167.fre...rve.co.uk> wrote in message news:G7H28q.1Fs@lugnet.com... (...) ago, (...) working. (...) I tried to order some LEGO stuff (World Cup promo sets) a long time ago. They wouldn't ship to the US but would ship to (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: German email shop?

(...) availible. (...) I just can secund that. When I ordered (within Germany also) Reimann.de has been very fast and in my eyes they are 100% trust worthy and very cheap. Regards, Ben (24 years ago, 21-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: German email shop?

So far I've ordered twice from Reimann, and I was satisfied both times. You won't hear from them until they have everything you've ordered in stock, or at least most of it. Then they will send you a bill. Depending on what you want it can take some (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Lego Trains photos on GATS site

(...) I'm fairly sure, yes, PNLTC. PNLTC has some lurkers who are here (both me and James M. are fairly active here, but are not really "active" club members...I'm still in the ANE, not PNW, and James lives in the desert somewhere) But, as a whole, (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Buy 5305 and 5310

(...) They still list the 5310 in the catalog I just got. Ask them to search for the light part maybe it's changed numbers on us. Dean -- Coin-Op's For Sale!: (URL) Lego Workshop: (URL) Lego Club: (URL) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

  German email shop?

I placed an order with www.reiman.de for some lego train items 2 weeks ago, and have heard nothing from them. Their web site doesn't appear to be working. Does anybody in Germany have any information on this. Thanks, David (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

  2001 UK catalogue

I received my 2001 UK lego catalogue. It contains no new trains, and just 5 items. 4515 straight track, 4520 curved track, 4556 train station, 4561 fast passenger train set (it has been renamed) & 4565 goods train set (also renamed). The most (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GATS?

(...) John,alot of train clubs display at these shows.In fact the Michigan Lego Train Club(MLTC)just displayed last weekend.(URL) It was a first for us and we managed to get second place in the layout contest(good for $300). (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GATS?

GATS is the Great American Train Show, see www.gats.com (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

  GATS?

What does GATS stand for? Is it the Florida Train club? If it is, are you going to have a booth/display in the State Fair? If you are, where is it going to be located (near the plants/woodworking? In the expo hall?). Thanks! (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Lego Trains photos on GATS site

Looking at www.gats.com and was pleased to see Portland, OR Lego Train photos featured. (URL) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Cleaning 9V track

The moisture absorbing stuff is silica-gel. You usualy get a packet of it when purchasing computer componets or oter electronic equipment. Works great and resuable. Fred (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Show report

(...) I'd say a subset of gluing, but what about the electrical tape... :-) SRC StRuCtures (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

  MOC Train Station POV Ray Images

Finally after what seemed like ages I have finished this project. You can view my dat files and POV Ray images of my train station. (URL) to (URL) see picture of the real train station. Ahui (24 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 'Article from Tommorow' < Warning Speculative!!>

<Warning this article is a speculative post designed to encourage disscusssion on new ideas (and hopefully suggest some Ideas to TLC/TLG.) > Hold the presses!! Some new info just come through on the WAP service from Lego.com... (...) And thats the (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Show report

(...) It involves cutting but no gluing or painting! How about soldering--is that a fourth deadly sin, a subset of gluing (joining?), or is it just venial? Peter (24 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

  Re: Baseplate vs Brick landscape (was: Re: Show report)

(...) Incedentially, we used some of the trees to stablize the plates. We placed trees on the four corners junctions of four plates to lock them into position. The plates were green and so were the tree bases. You might also want to dig up som 2x2 (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact