 Trains / *9419 (-10)
  NQT - Not Quite Talgo

(URL) uploaded twelve pictures of a new little project I tried out this morning. This is using most of the parts from the 4561's car carrier (the coach went into the Club Car). I really like how this turned out! I would like to expand this to five (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New S@H Catalog

Mike Walsh wrote in message ... The winners will have their designs document and published (...) Pretty skimpy prize value. I think Lego could have offered a larger prize. Rose (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: New S@H Catalog

(...) If you look where i posted my message it was after he said "then send you the bill for the resulting costs (legal +licensing that they worked out with the original owner) and then sue you for damages and fraud if you didn't cough up the (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: My Latest MOC-- a Chateau

(...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: My Latest MOC-- a Chateau

(...) Don't rely on your spell checker so much! :-) ++Lar (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: My Latest MOC-- a Chateau

(...) Perhaps the structure builders are happy you've stayed away - your chateau is hard to compete with! Very nice - I love the detail and the clean symmetry. I always like to see pictures of structures in the plastic, as opposed to ray-traced. (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: My Latest MOC-- a Chateau

(...) Ah, the $64 question:-) That is a 2x2x8 Scala column, seen here as the table pedestal: (URL) . I paid more than a King's ransom to collect enough of those babies.... (...) I used the small ones, which I believe are available in bulk now (mine (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: New S@H Catalog

In lugnet.general, Mike Faunce writes: <snip> (...) I don't usually post "I agree" posts but, I agree. While I am not happy about loss of rights if I'm the originator, it is nice to see that maybe TLC is going to do something about the cases where (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Bullet Train

(...) FUT .publish I like it. I got the 800 and I perhaps didn't get the very best deal, it cost me 525 after rebate but I spent another 100 for a 32M memory card and 30 or so on rechargable batteries. I like the features on it, the resolution, and (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.publish)

  Re: New S@H Catalog

"kai brodersen" <cbrodersen@mediaone.net> wrote in message news:G6ExxI.Hst@lugnet.com... (...) original (...) licensing (...) damages (...) the (...) Why? If I stole your design and submitted it to an TLG contest and won, wouldn't you be upset? If (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact