 Trains / *8059 (-10)
  Re: NGLTC pictures from the October Greenberg show

NGLTC Members, Great work! Love the race way and the big rig... Build on... Robin W GFLTC (...) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

  More pictures of GFLTC at the H & R Show

Hi All, More pictures of the GFLTC at the H & R Train Show are on line. Check them out at (URL) again KK for all the great pictures. More pictures and movies of the show coming soon. Build on... Robin W Greater Florida LEGO Train Club (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Monorail custom coupler pictures

Many hours and several iterations have passed working toward another custom monorail coupler. Here is my latest attempt. It is not at all what I proposed in an earlier thread; so much for my being able to "build in my brain"! (URL) design is still (...) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New station building at Brickshelf Gallery

I agree. Very creative, Ben. The ivy is a nice "touch" of realism. later, James Mathis (...) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: NGLTC pictures from the October Greenberg show

Very nice looking show layout. Thanks for posting so many pictures! later, James Mathis (...) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: additional sets in the LEGO Studios line

(...) Never mind the new click hinges, how about the clock! James (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: 18 Wide: Woo-hoo (was Re: Answers)

(...) Hi,John, my 18-wides started as double of 8-wides...that means with 16-wide body and sleepers. Because I remembered that in my N gauge trains the sleepers were 16 mm. wide (about .65 inches),I decided to use a small N gauge wagon as (...) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Metro Terminus - Large Station project

(...) I have seen things online that are good & great. I have seen things that impress & inspire me. This station makes me want to quit creating with lego. (though I won't) Congrats! This is fantastic. -Jonathan (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Metro Terminus - Large Station project

This is fantastic, Lawrence. Absolutely stunning. The roof structures, both arching and "glass" are excellent, and the interior details are splendid. Congrats!! Wow.... later, James Mathis (...) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: New station building at Brickshelf Gallery

Ben: Great work. I really like how you created the "half moon" windows using two macaroni bricks set at 90 degrees. Very creative. I will have to "borrow" that concept. Tim Reinhard "Ben" Beneke <r.beneke@tu-bs.de> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact