 Trains / *8054 (-10)
  Re: additional sets in the LEGO Studios line

(...) Never mind the new click hinges, how about the clock! James (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: 18 Wide: Woo-hoo (was Re: Answers)

(...) Hi,John, my 18-wides started as double of 8-wides...that means with 16-wide body and sleepers. Because I remembered that in my N gauge trains the sleepers were 16 mm. wide (about .65 inches),I decided to use a small N gauge wagon as (...) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Metro Terminus - Large Station project

(...) I have seen things online that are good & great. I have seen things that impress & inspire me. This station makes me want to quit creating with lego. (though I won't) Congrats! This is fantastic. -Jonathan (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Metro Terminus - Large Station project

This is fantastic, Lawrence. Absolutely stunning. The roof structures, both arching and "glass" are excellent, and the interior details are splendid. Congrats!! Wow.... later, James Mathis (...) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: New station building at Brickshelf Gallery

Ben: Great work. I really like how you created the "half moon" windows using two macaroni bricks set at 90 degrees. Very creative. I will have to "borrow" that concept. Tim Reinhard "Ben" Beneke <r.beneke@tu-bs.de> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

  NGLTC pictures from the October Greenberg show

The North Georgia LEGO Train Club survived another show, we had a blast. Not only was there the standard layout, we had a few new additions. Including the Kids Layout (great stuff these guys built), video train camera (got to see the layout though (...) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org) !

  Re: New Model, MOC Fabuland Train

(...) For starters, don't call it a train. It so far is a locomotive, without a tender. Good start though. Reminds me of those street trams gussied up to look like trains (Bournemouth has some which I saw on my walkabout this morning). (...) This (...) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.fabuland, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  New Model, MOC Fabuland Train

Hello fellow lugnetters, I have just built the Fabuland Express mkI (URL) is built on a 4.5v motor, with a Technic axle. It is 8 studs wide. The wheels are brown. (What other colors do those round bricks come in?) I have used mainly Basic + Fabuland (...) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.fabuland, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Remote controlled 9V points by using 12V remotes

Hi guys! This weekendI was looking at my newly optained 9V switches and my older 12 automatic switches, and I think that it might be possible to use the 12V swithcing unit to control a 9V point. 1. it seems to me that the "stick" moves the same (...) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Metro Terminus - Large Station project

(...) Wow: big is beautiful! (especially with so many lovely small details). "Leg Godt!" Ben (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.arch)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact