 Trains / *7964 (-5)
  Re: Are the new Duplo trains a sign?

(...) The new DUPLO sets could indicate the LEGO thinks the target market for train sets is 2-to-5. If that's so, then System Train is doomed. If TLG continues at their current level of producing new System Train stuff, I'll be happy. I'll be even (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOCs

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:G1vot7.JA3@lugnet.com... (...) a 6 (...) sure (...) Currently my (...) I think a crane would be a great kit! I've been inspired by Ben's 6 wide crane but I currently don't have the (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOCs

Gianluca, Wow, that's a nice crane! Have we all gone 'crane happy' as of late? I count at least three of us working on them recently. :) I see a bunch of knobs on the backside of yours, do these control movement? I've been working on a model of a (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

  (canceled)

  Re: New MOCs

O, wow... Gianluca, your EuroCity Express train is gorgeous. I love the skirting about the wheels on the locomotives. It looks like the wheels and the skirting pivot together. Is that true? If so, the skirting fits flush with the central (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact