 Trains / *7319 (-5)
  Re: non-Lego elements (was: Re: World Record LEGO Bridge)

(...) My $0.02: LEGO ZNAP uses all the same basic unit measurements as LEGO SYSTEM and LEGO TECHNIC. LEGO ZNAP includes a few pieces (short axle connectors come to mind) that are identical in form and color to LEGO TECHNIC. LEGO ZNAP is just as much (...) (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  Roof parts for 7740 available in other sets?

I own a single yellow 22° standard roof brick in 3x3x1. (I do not mean the corner brick at the front and rear side of the engine.) Does this brick come in any other set? My brick looks very shiny and new: so I do suppose it's not from a 7740. But (...) (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Added Instructions to Website

SD40-2 Instructions are online! LMKWYT. thanks, Tom "James J. Trobaugh" <james@ngltc.org> wrote in message news:FznqnD.AAA@lugnet.com... (...) if (...) (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Fanzine underway- Coloumist/Article writer needed!

Hi, my name Is Alex Farlie, I hope that by now Lugnet has heard about my intetions to get together a fan- writen web-zine. Mecaano magzine style- Lego(R)realted Content. As the lego Trains range is VERY popular I intende to include a coloumn and/or (...) (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: non-Lego elements

(...) It's made by LEGO, it's designed to work with 'normal' LEGO bricks. I see absolutely no problem with using Znap and considering it 'pure LEGO'... When I first saw Technic sets I didn't like them, because I didn't think they were 'real LEGO'. (...) (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact