 Trains / 7049
7048  |  7050
Subject:
Fanzine underway- Coloumist/Article writer needed!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 14:44:54 GMT

Hi, my name Is Alex Farlie,

I hope that by now Lugnet has heard about my intetions to get together a
fan- writen web-zine.

Mecaano magzine style-  Lego(R)realted  Content.

As the lego Trains range is VERY popular I intende to include a coloumn
and/or article related to it and trains!

Anyone here prepared to write such a coloumn or article.

Some of the materil on the Train Depot could prove useful and I would not
wnat to unessacirly duplicate it.

I did try to get in touch with that site but my mail was not responded to.
(I suspect a technical difficulty..)

Thanks In advance.

Alex