 Trains / *7104 (-5)
  See Double Decker Commuter

I post this in response to some discussion concerning double decker commuter trains. This is a fairly old model. I built it back in March or April. It is still a version 1 model as I haven't had time nor inclination to modify it further. It is (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: A real live working LEGO Shelf railway...

(...) Whenever I FINALLY get around to building a house, I plan on running track through almost every room, with doors on the hole's in the walls - the train will throw a switch when it gets near a door, opening it. (...) If you have a canister vac, (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: More NMRA pictures posted...

The Daylight is very nice, and I like the use of the crown gear on the for the bolted on front of the boiler look, very slick. (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOC BR03 steam engine totally rebuild

I always like to see Steam Engines; great job! "Reinhard "Ben" Beneke" <r.beneke@tu-bs.de> wrote in message news:Fz10q5.AxF@lugnet.com... (...) fat. So (...) track. (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: "Engine War" in Germany

(...) Hey I recognize that sig! :^) (in a paraphrased way!) All other themes are just spare parts for Castle! (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact