 Trains / 6838
Re: MOC BR03 steam engine totally rebuild
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 18:01:23 GMT

I always like to see Steam Engines; great job!

"Reinhard "Ben" Beneke" <r.beneke@tu-bs.de> wrote in message

My BR03 steam engine was not running savely over points and it was too • fat. So
started to rebuild it yesterday. Now it's no longer 7-wide, but standard
6-wide and with the new tricky wheel suspension it runs over all kind of • track.

Pictures are to be found here:
http://www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~rbeneke/lego/trains/original.html#engines
and in my brickshelf gallerie

"Leg godt!"