 Trains / 6850
Re: MOC BR03 steam engine totally rebuild
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 06:47:08 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James Mathis writes:
Ben, I really like the subtle inward slope of the cab windows.  Any
photograph revealing your detail on that area?
Beautifully sculpted!

later,
James Mathis

Maybe you can guess here how it's done:

I used windows of 2879 biplane and the following standard hinges:
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/3937.gif
By random the height fits to normal direction of bricks, if you use the roof
half a stud narrower.

Kind Regards,

Ben