 Trains / 6851
6850  |  6852
Subject:
Sets availible
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 10:15:49 GMT

HI all!

I just got the stock check for my local "dealer" og which the following
might be interesting:

#4525   3 pcs left
#4532   5 pcs
#4539   2 pcs (I'll take these two myself!!!!!!)
#4552   2 pcs
#4555   6 pcs

Let me know if you intersted

[I have been thinking of a elevated part of my town, and intended to us a
road plate, but tought that train parts for level crossings might be a
better (and more expensive) solution. Anyone tried this?]

Sonnich Jensen
E-mail: sonnich.jensen@novobcs.ee
Phone: +372 6 501 324
www.novobcs.ee